We are currently gathering some great ideas for blog articles that we will share soon. Some content that will be coming includes:
- Details from our current Fishbowl Inventory implementation. Fishbowl is an inventory management system that integrates with QuickBooks. It allows growing businesses with more robust needs to keep QuickBooks for their financial functions, but expand their purchase order, sales order, and inventory tracking capabilities.
- Understanding the difference between tax reporting and management report (profit reporting). Most small business owners do not understand the difference, which can have a significant impact on their decision making process.
- An introduction to the Corelytics Financial Dashboard tool. Corelytics is an online financial dashboard that integrates with QuickBooks and other accounting software packages to allow real-time “business intelligence” for small businesses. This tool has fantastic forecasting and projection functionality.
- An introduction to the Scope It Scorecard tool. The Scope It tool allows us to provide monthly/quarterly financial statement analysis that links your income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow to assess the overall health of your business. In addition, it enables us to perform “what-if” scenarios that provide you with the ability to see the financial impact of your decisions.
- Current developments and great products for “cloud” computing.
If you are interested in learning more prior to these articles being published, please contact us at email@example.com. We would be happy to provide additional information or demonstrations of the tools.